Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

No comment




 Assalamualaikum  n Salam perjuangan smua!!!!

long time no posts..very2 long time since i've been very busy studying and struggling to complete my first year medical course..

Now
Alhamdulillah i've already pass my first year study and now i'm in year 2 , still continuing my study
and,

Hopefully
i will be able to complete my medicine  in 3 years to come..Really2 hope to finish studying so soon .(Insha Allah).as i want to work and collect money, treating my family and friends with delicious food, i can see my parents so often, and then sending my parents for Hajj ,and then...?married? i don think yet..huhu

Being a child to a parent, a member to a many siblings, a student to a teachers and lecturers, a member to a community ..there are a huge responsibilities that one must accomplish..this is a trust for me..I wonder whether i can carry  this trust and do my responsibilities as it should be..May Allah guide me and give me strength for it.

days by days
before today
there are so many events (happy and sad) that happen to me that i could not remember about them.
Because i don't want to remember some of them ..but the one that i do't want to remember was very strong adherence in my memory. .ironically., it makes me remember it..so
wat law is it..?Law of Laplace ? Law of Starling Forces ? Law of Attraction ?I cannot guess..
by the way, the thing that leaves a  very strong effect to us will remain long-lasting in our memory..Am I right?? So? Law of Cause and Effect???
For sure it is all coming from Allah s.w.t..He had been planning something to us..there's reason to why and why dis happend
So that we believe in Sunnatullah..


anyway , i want to talk more but i hav time depletion right this time

just read and don leave any cooment okay ?

Tq
Wassalam



2 comments: